* You must be at least 21 years old to rent. Anyone under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
* 50% deposit required at reservation unless your stay is under 30 days in which full payment is required. Taxes and fees apply.
* 2 night minimum stay required. Weekend rate will apply when renting on Thursday and Friday without staying Saturday or Saturday and Sunday without staying Friday. If you stay all 3 nights, Thursday and Sunday will be charged the weekday rate.
* Holidays are 3 night minimum stay required.
* 60 days or greater - full refund
* 30 to 60 days - 50% refund
* no refund under 30 days
Checking In & Checking Out:
* Check In time is 3:00pm. You'll receive a text for the code prior to check in time for the front door.
* Check Out is 11:00am.
* Prior to leaving please wash any dirty dishes, place any used linens in the hamper & put trash in the outdoor cans with lids upon leaving.
* No swimming or fishing in the pond.
* No hunting.
* No smoking inside the cabin. Ashtrays are provided outside. Please make sure to put butts in the trays and not on the ground. There will be a $100 damage charge for smoking in the cabin.
* If you notice something damaged upon arrival please notify us.
* During cold weather - the pellet stove may be still warming up when you arrive but we have it on a setting that should be comfortable so give it time. Depending on the temperature outside your stay may require owner maintenance. We'll coordinate that with you. Additional instructions are provided in the cabin.
* Please adhere to the hot tub guidelines posted outside. If you think maintenance is needed call/text 740-279-8692. ***We treat the hot tub daily.***
* In the event of inclement weather or random loss of electricity (which leads to water loss), cable, Wi-Fi, etc. we will do everything we can to correct the issue or get a timeline of a repair.
* The cabin is located off a long gravel/dirt driveway off the main road. Once you arrive it is a steep drive up close to the front porch, in which 4 wheel drive is recommended. There is also an overflow parking lot provided for easy in and out access and during inclement weather. We will respond to Winter weather as needed.
* We ask that you follow all guidelines and policies regarding use of amenities and property restrictions. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages or excessive cleaning required after your stay. We reserve the right to refuse any reservation. The owners of Getaway In The Woods take no responsibility for damages or loss of items belonging to our guests.
* Additional information is available at the cabin once you arrive. We are family owned and maintained & truly hope you enjoy your stay.